Sunday, August 12, 2007

DONE and DONE!

Strange Animation

Well I am done theres still about 87 days left for the challenge on cgtalk, but I want to get started on some new things, so it was time to put this baby to bed! I am really pleased with how it came out, and its given me the confidence to move on to my next challenge, trying to make a short, right now I am just going to take it slow and try to get some designs out and make some models, who knows what the future holds, I can be such a lazy ass sometimes! Anyway back to the fish! Here is their story: The Story of John Worm a rough and tough worm who has escaped danger and had his run ends with many fishermen. He is tough and energetic and very fast! With a makeshift holster he carries with him a fish hook, fastest worm in the Majestic Sea! With him is his bud Colt the most friendly fish in the Majestic, also the most talented, he can escape any situation, which makes him a perfect match for John Worm. They are freinds on a quest for the golden sea horse, a master of the ways of the Wild Majestic Sea, when they meet him they will learn the key to unlocking the gateway to the underwater(what is belived to be myth) town of Gold and Sea dreams, where they will live fruitful lives as adventures of the Deep Majestic Sea.

2 comments:

Mick said...

been tracking this one... you put it on the drawing board right??? well anyway I think it looks vastly improved... the sharks silouettes in the back could be better defined and therfore more effective... just my opinion. Good luck, it certainly is looking pretty slick

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! Color version!